Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Facade Poem




 

                                                                    Facade Poem

    I seem to be like a whole note that is mellow and long
    But really I am a sixteenth note that is lively and quick
   
  I seem to be like the moon that is timid and tranquil
But really I am the sun that is bright and shining
   

   I seem to be like a corner store that is ever so lonely
   But really I am a circus that is exciting and fun

   I seem to be like a businessman that is so serious
   But really I am a clown that is funny and jubilant.

   I seem to be like the inside that is keeping things to myself
   But really I am the outside that is sharing what I have

   I seem to be like a cat that is feisty and mean
   But really I am a dog that is loyal and kindhearted

   I seem to be like a ruby that is bold and outgoing
   But really I am an emerald that is quiet and fearful

   I seem to be like neon that is vivid
   But really I am helium that is light

   I seem to be like grass that is prosperous
   But really I am a mountain that is unique


   I am myself!
    By: Andrew C.

8 comments:

  1. I like this poem a lot! I love how some of the elements aren't so similar, like helium and neon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, I liked yours too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the first line about the whole note and the sixteenth note! Are you a musician if so what instrument??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your poem! I also enjoyed your whole blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete